My fellow blogger Anna of apoundofluck fame nominated me for this and I am ever so thankful for the nomination. So thank you, Anna ☺️ and you all must check her blog out. She writes well and is particularly insightful about makeup. So I have been meaning to write this post for a while now but thanks to way too much work at the office and a terrible cold and the fever, I am unable to blog to my hearts content. After having missed work today, I have finally made some time for my beloved blogging!
So here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Awards.
1) Share 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3) Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4) Notify your nominees about this post.
11 facts about myself.
1) My name is Meeta. 2) I live in Bangalore, India. 3) I love dogs and have an English Cocker Spaniel called Poppie 4) I am a coffee frantic. 5) I love beaches. 6) I prefer summer to winter. 7) I would rather eat dessert than any other course in a meal. 8) I don’t like hypocritical people. 9) I believe what goes around, comes around twice over. 10) I have a very short-temper.
Here are answers to Anna’s questions.
1. What’s your real (first) name? MEETA
2. Where do you live? IN INDIA
3. What’s your favourite animal? DOG. THEY ARE THE BEST.
4. Would you rather be super speedy or invisible? Explain. I WOULD RATHER BE INVISIBLE BECAUSE INVISIBILITY OFFERS SCOPE TO INDULGE IN MANY NAUGHTY ACTIVITIES AND PLAY TONNES OF PRANKS ON UNSUSPECTING SOULS 😜
5. What’s the funniest memory of your childhood? CLIMBING A TREE WITH SOME COUSINS AND THEN GETTING STUCK ON THE HIGHEST BRANCH AS THEY FORGOT ABOUT ME AND RAN AWAY TO THEIR HOMES WHEN THE SUN SET.
6. Whats the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you? SOMETIMES IT’S BEST TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN.
7. What’s your favourite dessert? ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE.
8. Do you know any magic tricks? NO, BUT I WISH I DID.
9. Which fictional character do you wish was real? I WOULD LIKE BOTH CALVIN AND HOBBES TO BE REAL.
10.Do you ever laugh at things you shouldn’t? ALL THE TIME. MY HUSBAND SAYS I HAVE PRIVATE JOKES WITH MYSELF THAT ONLY I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND!
11. What movie ending frustrated you? And how would you change it? MOVIES REALLY DON’T FRUSTRATE ME. THEY ARE JUST A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT AND I TRY TO NOT OVER ANALYSE THEM.
And here are my questions:
1) Whats your first name?
2) Where do you live?
3) What made you start blogging?
4) What is your favorite beauty product?
5) What is your favorite brand for clothes?
6) Do you have a pet? What is his/her name?
7) What is your favorite holiday destination?
8) What genre of music do you like?
9) Chocolate or vanilla?
10) Which is you all-time favorite movie?
If you have done this before, my apologies. If you haven’t do try to answer the questions. They are not that as difficult to answer as Calculus is 😜; moreover it will be fun to get to know each other better.